Sunday, November 9, 2008

A New Day

That's right I got a new blog.  Hopefully, I will be able to keep up on this one.  Well lets see what has happened.  Craig and I moved a couple of blocks down the road, and now we live next door to our good friends, Jason and Drea.  I have switched jobs and now I am working for two Dr.'s in Mesa and I am loving my 4 day work week.  Craig is almost to the half way point and I am getting more excited for him to be done.  We still love living in AZ and Craig is excited that the temperature is finally below 100 degrees.  

6 comments:

Aaron and Chels said...

I forgot what your husband's name is... C-money, the boot, Greg?? Too bad it's not on your blog address. Why are you guys so secretive? ha ha ha ha

OurHappyFamily said...

Yay for the new blog!!! This is my first time seeing it... out of the loop I guess (ha)!

Aaron and Chels said...

Sara...the point of a blog is to let us know what is going on. Seriously. I NEED to know. Even though I talk to you almost everyday.

Tracie said...

Seriously girl...its time for a new post...Hello its now a new year!!

Jenni said...

This blog is much easier to get onto then your last one. Now you need to update! We loved seeing you guys while you were here for Christmas.

Dezaree said...

Well hello there! I guess I had to be sneaky and get your blog address through someone else. Okay...I really don't know how sneaky it really was to go to Woofley's blog and click on your name. How are you? That picture of you guys is great! Sorry we didn't get to see you while we were both in Northern Utah. Holli day's tend to get a bit out of control...especially in my family. It would have been great to see you. I need to call you and catch up. Hope you guys are doing well. We really miss you!